Our ability for global service and certification of your vessel’s firefighting equipment has been a flexible solution to the prediction of costs when it comes to the provision and maintenance of on-board firefighting appliances for more than 25 years. Our flexible team of technicians, is trained regularly to service and maintain marine firefighting systems according to the requirements of IMO, SOLAS and the FSS Code.
The consistent training and the longtime experience ensure the highest global standards. Our team conducts every year many services in ports of North and South America, Asia, Australia and Africa.
Our range of services include the inspection of:
- Portable and Wheeled Fire Extinguishers
- Breathing Apparatuses (BA) and Emergency Escape Breathing Devices (EEBD)
- Medical Oxygen Resuscitators and Cylinders
- Immersion Suits and Inflatable Life Jackets
- Fixed CO2 Systems
- Wet Chemical Systems
- Foam Systems and Foam Applicators