Read our cookies policy
Some cookies are deleted when you close down your browser. These are known as session cookies. Others remain on your device until they expire or you delete them from your cache. These are known as persistent cookies and these types enable us to remember things about you as a returning visitor.
COOKIES WE USE
The main categories of cookies we use include:
- Performance cookies. These cookies allow us to count the number of visitors and collect information about how visitors use our website, for instance, which pages visitors go to most often and if they receive error messages from web pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. Any information collected by these cookies is anonymous. We only use such information to improve our website and portal. By using our website and/or portal you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device, however you can block these cookies using your browser settings (please see the ‘How to manage your cookies’ section below).
- to help us to improve your experience of our website;
- to ensure that our website performs as you expect it to;
- to help us understand browsing habits on our website;
- for internal record keeping;
- for product and service development;
- to answer your queries or complaints;
- for market research;
- to market our own products and services to you; and
- to create statistical analysis of activity on our website.
HOW LONG COOKIES WILL BE STORED ON YOUR DEVICE
We don’t install cookies on your device unless you explicitly accept them (that means if you click on the ‘accept’ button on the relevant banner). Otherwise you continue to browse our site without any cookies installed. All cookies installed will expire after 1 year.
LIST OF COOKIES
We use the following cookies on our website:
These cookies are used to collect anonymous information about how visitors use our site. We use this information to compile analytical reports which help us improve our website.
The cookies collect information such as the number of visitors to our website, how they arrived there (e.g. directly from the internet or through linking from another website) and tracking which webpages they visited.
These cookies are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you and your interests. They also perform functions like preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing, ensuring that ads are properly displayed, and in some cases selecting advertisements that are based on your interests.
HOW TO MANAGE YOUR COOKIES
The browsers of most computers, smartphones and other web-enabled devices are typically set up to accept cookies. If you wish to amend your cookie preferences for this website or any other websites, you can do this through your browser settings. Your browser’s ‘help’ function will tell you how to do this. If you do not want the benefit of cookies, there is a simple procedure to manually delete your cookies.
Visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/stop-cookies-installed.html to see these.
However, please remember that cookies are often used to enable and improve certain functions on our website. If you choose to switch certain cookies off, it is likely to affect how our website works. For example, if your browser is set to disable ‘session’ cookies, although you will still be able to view our public website, you may have trouble login in to your online account on our certificate portal.