- SCBA worn over the protective suit
- four suit sizes (M-XXL)
- diagonal zipper for donning without assistance
- suit material Zytron® 500, limited use
For emergencies or for routine work such as maintenance, repairs and tank cleaning – appropriate protection is always required.
With its external self-contained breathing apparatus the gas-tight Dräger CPS 5800 (type 1b) protects against a multitude of substances. The suit meets the highest international requirements of industry, fire departments and shipping. Therefore it fulfills EN 943-1+2:2002, and the SOLAS requirements, so that it is approved for the use on board ships. As a limited-use protective suit its resistance against mechanical influences and flames is not as high as the one from the reusable Dräger CPS 7800.
Comfortable to wear
With the proven Dräger design, this suit is very comfortable to wear and is equipped with the flexible Dräger face cuff. The suit is made of Zytron® 500, a very soft laminate material. All seams are welded in- and outside. This high quality material and the manufacturing techniques provide a long service life of up to ten years.
- large opening for donning / doffing (diagonally across the front); with no additional assistance required
- zipper with external chain and a downward direction of fastening
- double flap with continuous hook-and-loop fastener protects zip fastener
- soft Dräger face cuff
- integrated gas-tight socks with boot flaps for use with multiple boot sizes
- fixed gloves combine butyl outer with laminate inner lining for increased protection against chemicals and punctures
- Dräger pressure relief valve for discharging air from the suit
Zytron® is a registered trademark of Kappler® Inc.