Disinfectant Liquid for breathing apparatus and its quorums
Incidin® Rapid Disinfectant is a liquid disinfectant concentrate for disinfection of respiratory masks, respiratory protection equipment, diving apparatus, chemical protective suits, drying cabinets, work surfaces and floors.
- Concentrated disinfectant free of formaldehyde
- High disinfection safety even with low usage concentration and reduced exposure time in the immersion bath
- Wide range of use against bacteria, yeasts and viruses
- Comprehensive material compatibility
- Easy dosing with additional dosing unit DG1
- High efficiency thanks to low usage concentrations in immersion baths
- Featured in the VAH* list and virucidal
- Medical product by ECOLAB, class IIa according to 93/42/EEC CE 0297
- Notified as biocidal product
- Use biocides with caution. Always read the label and product information before use.
- Strictly observe the respective Dräger instructions for use for respiratory masks, respiratory protection equipment, chemical protective suits etc. and the application instructions of the disinfectant manufacturer!