FIREMAN SABF Boots
Reference: FIREMAN SABF Boots (safety toe cap + anti-perforation mid-sole)
- Excellent resistance to heat flow, heat contact, fire.
- Excellent resistance to chemicals : fuels, oils, weak and diluted acids, solvents.
- Excellent resistance to abrasion and cuts
- Used with chemical protective suits (satisfy permeation tests according to EN 943-1 and EN 943-2).
Comply with standards :
EN 15090 type 3 HI3
- Boots for emergency situation and fire with toxic chemicals emission.
EN ISO 20345 S5 HRO SRC
- Heel shock absorption.
- Resistance to heat contact (HRO).
EN 13832-3 J P Q
Boots highly resistant to chemicals :
- N-Heptane (J)
- Hydrogen peroxide (P)
- Isopropanol (Q)
Sole slip resistance (SRC) :
- Steel floor.
- Ceramic floor.